Thursday, March 17, 2011

One of Many More To Come...

Picture_1

 

I'm excited to announce to everyone my latest release on Beatport. This early, it's a Beatport exclusive and then I think afer a few weeks it will be available at all other digital download stores all over the world. 

This is one of many releases I have lined up and I'm excited to be doing this and finally releasing material on a regular basis on top of the album I'm currently finishing/awaiting release. 

Bass Bombs is a result of a track I created with dropping bass sounds and this is how it resulted. It was a fun track to do and it took time before it got released from my end but I'm just glad it's out now. 

The cover as you can see, is a literal representation of "bass bombs" which I came up with when I was thinking of a nice cover to go with the release. 

Enjoy and I hope you support my release

 

http://beatport.com/s/r1s8nt

God bless

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: