Wednesday, March 16, 2011

100 Day Project - Day Four

Day_4_Sample.aif Listen on Posterous
Hangbreak_-_133.aif Listen on Posterous

Get the pack here : http://www.mediafire.com/?bvunrqy7xhsc9vl

The fun thing about this project is I'm not restricted to ANYTHING since it's my personal project. But that's not to say I don't care at all whoever gets to download these. What I'm really after is that these loops and patches that I make will be beneficial to anyone regardless of style and I hope it can find its way into your productions. 

Today, I can't say what style this is but I just let everything go and went with the flow.

Initially, I wasn't working on creating a keys patch. However, after I created the drum loop, it seemed to be begging for one. So here it is :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: