Thursday, November 25, 2010

Studio Update: The Last Bits...

After almost half a year, I'm finally in the final touches of the studio. This photo set actually contains the final shot for what was to be the last thing installed structure-wise, which was the door handle for one of the rooms. This post's supposed to be split in two but I figured that with the lack of photos, it'd be better off joined. The other set is more on the acoustics side which is the installation of the panels on top of my workstation. We're still tuning to the room as I still hear some echo that I'm not too happy with but we'll get there. next week would be another day of installation for the recording room and the other bass traps for the control area. Happy days :)

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: