Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Little Things From God

I'm just amazed at how God works through the little things. I won't go into the details but I guess a basic example is finding parking closer to the mall (quickly) on a full night. 

I'd like to create that awareness to whoever reads this to at least be mindful on how God moves in the little things. You'll be amazed at how those things you thought were impossible or difficult, would suddenly work to your favor. As I said, don't mind the big things first but look at the little things He does for you.

If God can work through the tiny details and takes time to bring changes in your life in the smallest of things, imagine how great it will be once He touches the big events or moments in your life that really matter.

God wants heaven on Earth for us and I believe that when He starts with the small things in your life, the big things are on its way.

He loves you more than you'll ever know or understand.

Believe.

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: