Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm Bahaaack!

So sorry for the very delayed update guys! I had to work on the biggest project of the year so I locked myself up (not literally). More of like, in the zone and completely focused on it that's why I couldn't do any blogging. I do hope I can make up for the lost time (updates and news hehe).

Unfortunately, I'll be keeping this short coz I'm off to Lucena in a few hours for an event and I'm putting on the silverfilter hat for a 2 night gig for The Edge Radio's 4th year anniversary. 

I'm so glad this week is over and I could finally breathe... and breathe I will do!!! I took on the Quezon gig as a little overnight vacation after pouring in the hours. 

I'm just so excited about this coming week as I have time to work on my own stuff again like tracks and the album.

More importantly, I'm EXCITED and I COULDN'T WAIT for my studio build to start. Finalizing costs but paperwork's halfway thru already. This is it guys!!! JUNE IS IT!!!!

I'll post more soon!

God bless!

Cy

Posted via web from silverfilter living

No comments: