Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Final Stretch...

I'm so glad to have finally reached the end of May. 

My biggest client annually is flying in and we're working on around 30 tunes and I can finally breathe after and see my stress spots fade away after all these.

With that in mind, I'm lookin' forward to what I will be able to finish and work on after that project.

Gig in Lucena in May 28-29! Pretty excited for this.

June... oh june... I look forward to June since I'll be able to finish the new album for both myself and Lovecore! I'll also be launching the 1st episode for Take One, my youtube show! And for Reason users, the release of my Refill package (around end of June).

I CAN'T WAIT FOR JUNE... It'll be a culmination of everything I've worked on in so long. I'm just glad it's gonna be able to see the light of day. It's all because of God.

To God be the glory!

Cy

Posted via web from silverfilter living

No comments: