Wednesday, October 29, 2008

REFRACTION and then some...

See ya guys on Oct 31. That's tom near Ruins BF in D House for REFRACTION. I'll be playing along DJ Benjo Marquez and DJ Borja. My band's also playing. Yes I know it's kinda overexposed but it's all for good fun anyway so check it out... DJ's, Live electronica, Bands. Parteh! hehe

Currently listening to Michael Jackson while typing this...

Anyway, I again, failed to continue the whole blogging thing and I really hope I could at least keep this going good. At least something right?

Right now I want to find time to finish my set for tom but work again will take up my time the whole day so I dunno what I can finish. Oh well. That's life. I'm pretty excited about the new silverfilter album. I finally have the final list of songs so t's just a matter of finishing them and polishing them up. I can't wait!!! It's gonna be out this December so watch out for it.

My band, Lovecore, finally got ourselves a manager and a proper roadie so we're now one step closer to our, um, dream? hehehe Getting there. I'm confident about our manager and the move God made for this to happen and I'm pretty sure it's all gonna be rolling from now on for the band. I'm equally excited for this as well.

I'm still continuing my quest for slimming down so lately I've been eating (a little) healthy. It's a start. We have to start somewhere hehehe skipped gym the past week though so I'm hoping to get back on it soon once refraction finishes.

Oh yeah, the Electronica Manila CD is finally moving as well so expect that as well.

I'll keep this short so I won't run out of things to write haha

God bless everyone.

Cy - silverfilter

No comments: