Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ok so I lost my rhythm...

I said to myself I can do this blogging thing and I used to love emailing everything straight from my phone so it'll be up to date. When my phone bill came, I kinda had to take a second look at using it to update my blog. I kinda lost it after that. So here I am typing away on my computer keyboard.

I won't bore you with the past updates but just list down some stuff...

I bought my first tube guitar amp yesterday! I was so excited about it. I dunno why. I kinda felt (and knew) it would spark something and would inspire me to practice my guitar licks more. I actually ordered some new blues books (again) so I can improve my understanding of the blues. I can't shred so I'd prefer feel hehe

I'm currently doing the chillout nights in Manong's in Filinvest alabang every wed 9:30 onwards so feel free to drop by. I'll be here til December!

I'm also finishing my annual BIG project which will hopefully pan out by the end of the week and I can finally buy that Fender Telecaster I've been eying for the longest time haha

Still finishing albums (as usual) but expect a release this December.

So far, that's it for now.

God bless

Cy

ps... bookmark bible.com on your bookmark toolbar so it loads up everytime you open your browser. It'll give you a daily dose of scripture which can get you through the day along with prayer and meditating on the word you just read :)

No comments: