Monday, October 20, 2008

A Nice Feeling...

I decided to post anything related to silverfilter in the yahoogroups as well but for the daily blogging, it's only gonna be in my multiply, facebook, and blogger site.

Anyway, I performed last Saturday at Hyatt for the Rogue Magazine/URCC event Black Tie Brawl. I performed with none other than one of our guitar legends, Jun Lopito, and Radha.

Jun's been a friend for quite a while now since we've done tons of shows together and we're pretty close since we bunked together during one of our long out of town shows before to the point na naaasar ko sya hehehe He's a really fun guy and AWESOME guitar player. I can just wish to be as good as him. Very easy to be with. Quite a laugher and it's a good thing. Masaya kasama.

Now what was nice for me last saturday is actually workin and playing along with Radha singing. It was quite an honor. I used to remember just listening to Kulay back in college and even fronting for them before and now here she was singing on top of my tunes. It was an experience. We were even placed together in one table so medyo kulitan lang the whole night. She's fun to be with. Very down to earth. I even switched to fan mode from time to time asking interview-type questions regarding her days with Kulay. It was funny. I got some pics but I'll upload it next time. For now, that's it. Workin on some new stuff so hang in there.

Hope everyone's doing great!

God bless

Cy-silverfilter

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: