Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Whattawednesday!

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed cuz I couldn't get any decent sleep the night before and I dunno why. My guess is because of the stress I was to face Wednesday...

Had to rush to church coz I was to play guitar for worship. Was aiming to leave by 9pm  since it normally ends around that time but since the Word was great, it had to extend til 9:30... had to rush coz I was needed at Manong's filinvest alabang by 9:30!

Arrived at Manong's and setup so quick so I could start asap since I was hoping to start by 9:30. I was able to start at 10... Did an hour's worth of chillout stuff/little live. After my set, I was hoping to eat but it took a while before food got to the table to we were able to leave 11:30...

Picked up bandmates in Mcdo alabang around 11:35 or something, then rushed to Petron for Gas and tire checkup... was able to leave alabang around 11:50...

While everything was goin on, I was a bit stressed cuz it didn't go as planned and I wanted to leave Alabang by 11 the latest cuz we had a gig in...

KATIPUNAN!

yes, so we rushed to katipunan coz we had a set by midnight and it was such a blessing we made it on time. Katipunan ain't that far at that time.. it was roughly 11:50-12:15am

So there. after that, we hung out a little to eat and drink our band iced teas and left. Took berns home and dropped off my bandmates in Mcdo alabang... home sweet home.

I know it wasn't that much for some but the very tight schedule and a literal overlap made it so stressful. I was so glad to unwind when we got to Rout 196 in Katipunan.

We did a "No Effects" night and literally changed most of the arrangements for Lovecore songs. we had a blast. we enjoyed the clean tone and the chance to experiment. Even my girlfriend prefers us to sound that way instead of our typical rock sound haha

Anyway, that's it. Tonight I'm off to pasig for the electronica Manila session at 6underground

God bless

cy

No comments: