Tuesday, November 18, 2008

tele blah

I just paid my reservation for my very first Fender Telecaster. I'm really excited because lately I've been looking at getting a Telecaster... specifically a 62 reissue since I like how it looks (yes I know we should choose the best sounding). I just love the sunburst especially the double binding. After inspecting the guitar and handing my downpayment, the excitement at getting it finally hit me. Now all I have to do is wait for a payment to come in so I can finally get the guitar.

God's just great at how he opens a window when a door closes. I was supposed to get a japanese Telecaster from someone but the seller was so hard to deal with and when signs showed about his character, I didn't have the peace to pursue the purchase so I stopped looking for a Tele. Just this week, I chanced upon an ad of the EXACT model I've always wanted and not just something I wanted to settle with like the Jap Tele. I finally get the one I like with much better value and quality.

Since I already have a couple of guitars in my collection. My girlfriend's new rule for me is to sell something I don't use or something I'm willing to part with before I buy another guitar, that's why I recently put some of my most prized synthesizers on the market to pay for the guitar. It's just a blessing I was able to find a seller VERY quickly and to be able to have the guitar reserved to me since there were so many inquiries about the tele I'm buying and some even wanted to buy it already. The seller's just plain great that he's a man of his word and stood by his since he already confirmed sale to me so it's really a "treat" more like my Christmas gift for myself haha

Anyway, I just needed to let out some of the excitement hehe

God bless

Cy

No comments: