Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thoughts on a tues night...

I really wanna keep up with this blogging thing cuz I noticed it somehow helps me as well. I've got tons of ideas all throughout the day then lose them once I'm in front of the computer or sometimes, the fire to write em down has died down.

Anyway, been haulin ass to the gym for the past 3 weeks and praise God I'm able to. I'm tryin to lose weight and not bulk up at all. I even told the gym that I don't want that. I just want to lose weight. I'm in that slightly insecure stage in my life where I'm not that pleased with my body. It's come to that point that I couldn't even wear some of the shirts I had from before cuz my tummy won't let me. I guess age is catchin up on me... and that is another thing that's been bothering me lately.

I feel like I'm getting too old and running out of time to do the things that I want to do. I know that's a silly thought but that's how I've been feeling the past months. I dunno why. It's like I have to rush everything so I can do it while I'm young and since there isn't progress yet, I get somehow frustrated. I know it's just me. It's just hard.

I recently put in my facebook status, silverfilter is at the crossroads coz I am.

No comments: