Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Mic has Arrived! :)

First off, I give glory to God for being able to provide for me to be able to buy this! :)

Now onto the mic...

I've long wanted to upgrade my mic for the studio. Not because the one I have sucks but because I know that it can be a HUGE help for the studio and for all the upcoming things I plan to record. I needed a good (great even) vocal mic and a very practical deal came my way and so I was able to swing for it. 

It's a Peluso 22 251 which is modeled after the Telefunken. It's a tube mic so we can hopefully expect that valve warmth :) It came in this nice case and opening it is a sight of beauty. We have the power supply for the tube, the shockmount, the cables, and the mic. 

I'm VERY excited to record with this already and I can't wait to finish all the things I have lined up.

This is a great addition to this little studio of mine for sure and together with my AT4033a, and a few other budget mics I have, I am just very happy to be able to fill up my mic "locker" for particular mic'ing needs... I wasn't actually looking but was just waiting and this happened so thank you, Lord! :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: