Friday, August 10, 2012

Looking for a USB soundcard?

Here's something worth checking out...

97649_l

 http://www.amazon.com/RME-Fireface-UC-USB-Interface/dp/B002N12DM2

I just came across this while watching a Chris Liebing interview on his setup while doing his hybrid DJ/Live set and this is his soundcard. 

I got curious because he said it has the lowest latency he's ever found on a device in its class so I really got intrigued!

However, when I saw the price, my dreams of getting one quickly disolved and then I understood why it can have the lowest latency... because you really pay to get it :) hehe

But if I had the money, why not!? Though for my live use or even in production, I pretty much can work fine with what I have and am pretty content with my current setup.

What I need more at this point isn't gear but TIME to work and finish tracks and have more consistent studio time for my releases and preparations for live shows :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: