Sunday, August 5, 2012

Where The Music Happens...

Been a while since I got to clean up and fix the studio. I'm telling you, having a kid can really eat up so much time... I'm not complaining though. It's a nice thing really. But since I got to clean up a bit, I took a photo of the current desk just to have a snapshot of it at certain points in time as I tend to jumble it up to find the best setup for me. This is temporary as I'm looking to have a proper desktop made so tom I'll be doing some measurements to make that possible. What I'm missing from this photo is a 23" screen which I want to buy if I get the funds for it. For now, this is it. This is where the tunes are created and realized :)

About the photo: Well, I don't have a DSLR and so I just my point and click cam which resolution-wise isn't as nice so I just fooled around with the effects from a web app and just had fun with it. This somehow shows how the vibe should be... some lights and the feeling that I'm in this place where I can make music to dance to :)

Post up your studio shots and let's see em!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: