Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Doing My Little Part To Help

Manila-electronica-cover-small350

I remember when I launched my album Devotion in 09, it was right after Ondoy and what I did during the launch was to have all the proceeds of the launch sales handed to relief efforts/donations to help out our fellow countrymen. Fast forward to today, we have all, once again, experienced another great tragedy in our country...

With that, for the whole of August, I shall forward ALL sales of my new album, Manila Electronica to the current relief efforts for the victims of the "habagat" (since we don't have a storm name to call it) tragedy.

Donate here and get the album in return http://silverfilter.com/album-manilaelectronica.html

I just want to give a little something to anyone who wants to help, with the little that I have, which is my music, as something extra for your generosity. If you would take the time to read up about the vision of my album initially, it's all about raising awareness of Filipino electronic music. But this goes beyond that now. This is for all of us helping out our fellow Filipinos struck with this tragedy one way or another. I hope it raises awareness that we can help in our own way with the talents we have been blessed with.

It would be a huge blessing if we can all do our part in helping out. If you can shell out a little of your savings to give for this cause, then I hope this little album of mine can do its small part to give back as a simple thank you to anyone who would want to help the victims financially. 

If you do not have money, then volunteer your time to pack relief goods, look for things at home you can donate, round up people to help. There are tons of things each person can do to help and I do hope we can all do our little parts as it can benefit HUGELY in the end. 

God bless your generosity!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: