Tuesday, April 17, 2012

silverfilter live PA at Bonifacio High Street 2012

So here's one of my remix sets. Unfortunately, it's not as high quality on the audio like the ones I shared recently coz I didn't plug the line in direct :/ but it's still quite clear. 

A little background on the gig... the concept was to have a setup like your usual street musician so I had a table, a mini component, my gear, and my CD box acted like a tip box complete with "tips appreciated" hehe So the whole set people just watched or pass by to check out of curiosity. So from time to time, you'll hear voices from me answering people or even trying to look for change from people buying my CDs for sale. There really was no pressure to build up as if I was playing in a club. All I had to do was have fun fooling around and I got to expose my craft to people in BHS. It was quite a fun experience. 

Enjoy! 

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: