Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Catch Me Live Tonight Thurs at 11pm at Opus for the Hennessy Tour!

Screen_shot_2012-04-12_at_3

Been preparing for the past weeks for this gig as I'm excited to "debut" my latest house live set. 

It's been a while since I had any new live material enough for a full set and I'm looking forward to my set for Opus. Let's just hope then that the crowd there's up for some live electronic original (non-commercial) house music :)

It's a full on 4 to the floor set. I'm doing away with the breaks for now as I focus on something really housey going through something more disco, funk, and just plain Jackin house. I like the booty shaking kind so to speak hehe Best thing is, that's just the beginning...

I'll be joined by Kat of Sinosikat and Artstrong for the remix performances later on in the set where you guys can listen to some of my remixes/rearrangements of some famous tunes and we'll be perfoming it live.

It'll surely be something to catch on your Thursday evening so try to head on over to Opus at Resorts World. See you there :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: