Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hennessy Artistry Club Tour Part 2

398255_354454324611822_112672245456699_991238_572346122_n

So it was Palladium this time and it was a different ballgame altogether. 

This time, aside from having Artstrong and Kat doing vocal duties, we had Marcus doing some percs from time to time during my set. We even started an hour later than scheduled!

I actually had fun. As always, I'd have an hour set as silverfilter doing live electronic music then come our guest singers. Last time at Opus, I brought in more tech/house tunes but as requested, they asked for my remixes set for Palladium and I mixed it up last night just having fun with the remixes I did playing it live. I enjoy it because at the end of the day, I still play my interpretations of the tunes and in the style that I want. I did a lot of breaks last night and I loved it. I even had one guy telling me after the set that he heard some BT influence in my set... and there really was! I got into breaks because of BT so that was a really great comment from a listener in the crowd. 

I also had remixes of tunes from Madonna, Michael Jackson, Adele, and more. We're planning to do another new tune for the next one for our set so that's gonna be in June 1 so stay tuned! :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: