Tuesday, December 4, 2012

First 25 Will Get My Latest Album For Free and MORE :)

Free

Promo time once again! This time, I'm giving away my latest album, Manila Electronica to 25 helpful souls.

Mechanics is easy :)

1. Click on http://silverfilter.bandcamp.com/

2. Preview all the tracks from my latest album, Manila Electronica. Great thing about it is it has full track previews! :)

3. Write your own album review and include your favorite from the lot (feel free to give a reason) and post it on my wall http://www.facebook.com/silverfilterofficial 
*I'll just ask everyone to make it a proper album review and not just leave one word like "nice" 

4. While you're on my FB page, It'd be great to get your support with a LIKE as well :)

It's that easy. Really. 

First 25 reviews will receive the album for free PLUS any album in addition to Manila Electronica from my bandcamp. I shall of course get in touch with you to send you the download details as well as to ask for your preferred additional album :)

Looking forward to finding out your favorites and reading your reviews. 

God bless!

Cy

 

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: