Monday, November 26, 2012

Lookin' for silverfilter Roadie/PA :)

When I first posted the announcement, I received an email asking about the description and qualifications so I decided to post it here on my blog as well to make things straightforward :)

Well, I'm basically looking for a roadie/PA: someone I can train for setup, help carry stuff, assist with whatever's needed during gigs. I'm hoping to find and stick to one who is willing to take on the task for the fun and experience and who's in it for the long haul. Of course for paid shows, then he will definitely be compensated for as well.

I'm looking for a commited one so that I can stick with that one whether it be for local manila gigs as well as for out of towners as I plan to be busy this 2013.

Qualifications: Just someone with a heart willing to learn and someone who would be fun to hang with as well. 

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: