Friday, November 2, 2012

November Update

Moving forward after a stressful work month in October, I've come to realize a lot of things... seriously. 

One thing I learned is that it's better to release the material and learn as I go than to just keep all my tunes locked up in my hard disc for literally years. That is why from now on, I shall aim to be consistent in my releases and stop being too critical of myself thinking a tune isn't good enough yet that is stays dormant until I forget about it. Believe me, I've got tons of tunes that are sleeping here :/

___

Anyway, I just finished a few minutes ago, sending my latest single to Deeper Manila. As some of you know, I also am part of the artist roster releasing on that label as I am in full support of our local dance labels. From now on though, I guess it'll be twice the work because I also have my own label, Trike Records, to look after. So it'll be quite a busy one on both camps. 

___

And in other news, while I was searching for my tunes on Beatport, I happened to find out that one of my most recent releases Hangin On is included in the Breaks and Beats Essentials Vol. 1 compilation released over on Beatport. Hope you can check it out and support the release!

http://www.beatport.com/release/breaks-and-beats-essentials-vol-1/970712

___

I'll be making time to get back on my "artist" feet with the label and the releases in the coming weeks. Slowly but surely. I'll really make it a point to get to it now.

Hope you guys are still around :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: