Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's About Time

I dunno why it took me so long but I guess it's better late than never :)

For the past days (and in the coming ones), I have started to consolidate all of my releases and I've just been uploading most of the time and tagging everything. I realized it's about time I put together my releases and start letting people know that there have been a few already over the years and I need to draw people to what was on offer before. 

So mainly, I've been loading it up heavily on my bandcamp site http://silverfilter.bandcamp.com so everyone who plans to buy my albums and releases may also do so there. I figured it would also be easier on my end to maintain and have more focus on a site like that as a host then into my official site.

Also, I am slowly preparing my back catalog that were just once released independently, to be uploaded and released into the digital stores we all love like iTunes, Beatport, Juno, Amazon, and tons more. So expect that before the year ends, hopefully all my stuff are up on those stores. 

That's it! That's what's been happening lately. It's not much but these are the small things I failed to do before, that in reality, were the most important :/

I've also sent a proposal to get my new chillout album sponsored so help me pray for that! :)

See you in the next one.

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: