Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Let's Hear It Direct :)

As some of you know, I offer some Music Production Tutorials to people interested. They learn the basics on what you need to produce down to actual production. Their final project actually is a release internationally so it's quite a trip for the students. Just hanging out in the studio and learning 1 on 1 :)

I've had a few students come and go and unfortunately, I only thought of this video idea after some finished already so I couldn't include them unless they're ok to come back just for the shoot. (hint hint)

So here are some video interviews I did for the ones who made it. As soon as the others finish, I shall add to this collection. They were shot on the fly and they didn't know that there was a video interview to come so they only found out right before. From zero background and knowledge, DJs, to some with a little experience as well. :)

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: