Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy Boy

I'm terribly busy these days. It's a mixed bag really...

I'm busy attending to a lot of work arrangements, compositions and even songwriting for clients. At the same time during days where I need a break, I then proceed to working on my passion projects like the album mix of my band lovecore and my our electronic group Sinyma. 

Seriously, I try to find things to do during breaks because ears do get tired. I know we may say that right after a conccert or something but in regular listening for mixing, we don't usually blast it but our ears still get pretty tired. It's interesting how we can say that when "hearing" or "listening" is such a normal thing to do but critical "listening" now that's another story. 

I just really hope to finish these asap as its crunch time. Lovecore's album is due out before Christmas and the Sinyma EP's deadline is end of October so it's really gonna be a loaded "ber" month for me.

I'm just excited for the end result and I can't wait for all of these tunes to roll out of the studio into everyone's ears :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: