Sunday, February 12, 2012

Saw Some 50% Off Promos for Reason Sounds

Saleheader

Just sharing the good news (anything 50% off is definitely good news, right?)

Anyway, these guys are having a sale right now and I must say, these are worth it. Of course I am always on the lookout for something nice but these labels have been on my sights for a long time and I was actually saving up to get these...

First up is BHK which offers some really nice filthy DNB and Dubstep sounds. I actually have their "Heavy" release on my to buy list and I think now is the best time :)

www.bhksamples.com

Last is Bitword. I believe it's been more than a year or two that I've been eyeing their Wavefront Refill just because it's such a MASSIVE sound library and I was fortunate to grab it a while back. I just want everyone to experience this really nice sound bank at half the price this time. If you've only been working with the FSB in Reason, this is a nice first step in expanding your sounds

www.bitword.com

Enjoy! Let me know how you guys find it and what you ended up getting :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: