Monday, December 12, 2011

Gearing Up For 2012

The new year is just around the corner and with my new baby out, it's back to business. 

I actually put everything on hold on my end for December. A bit wrong timing to deliver a baby since it should be peak season for me but my baby's more important so I didn't mind at all. I had to decline a few gigs to make sure I'm there for whatever Bernice and Olivia needs. But as I've also discussed with Berns, next year, I'm goin full force with my silverfilter project. 

I'm hoping to get my releases out more regularly. Possibly finishing my label as well. I've just been hard at work studying and learning about putting it up properly first and if it's even worth it before jumping into it because it'll also take some commitment to do something like that. 

One goal of 2011 was actually to go out of the country and find some gigs. But since my wife got pregnant, I had to put everything on hold til 2012. I guess God's just creating the perfect timing for me. I dunno :)

So here's to looking forward to 2012. This isn't my new year's post yet. I'm just excited seeing that the baby's out already and I can finally slowly get back on the music saddle so to speak!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: