Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Looking To Rhyme?

side note: It sometimes gets hard thinking of what to blog about but I always fail to remember that part of it is just simply sharing anything that may be helpful to others and so I shall from now on just post random stuff that can be of help to anyone in my field of interest :)

Jumping in...

At times, the pressure of clients breathing down your throat can be an inspiration killer and when I'm tasked to write lyrics for something, I go visit some sites when my mind draws a blank. I figured that for any songwriter out there (or even if you're a poet) this site might help you out if your juice isn't there and you need to finish something quick. 

Rhymezone and Rhymer

I use Rhymezone more coz it's easier on the eyes when searching for a word but you can try out both. 

These sites can help you look for words to complete a set of poems or lyrics for anything... Don't also just go to these sites if you feel like there's no inspiration. Sometimes finding the right words can be a jump off point for inspiration as well and you can keep searching for new words even if you feel you're on the go already.

Hope that helps :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: