Monday, October 17, 2011

Thinking of taking my 1 on 1 Mentoring course?

I wanted to hear from my current crop of students taking up my 1 on 1 course and here's what one of them wrote. Thanks Niko for taking the time to give some feedback :)

"I never imagined when I started this course that I could come up with a track so quickly. I was able to create a track that sounds pretty good 3-4 sessions in! I also gained a world of insight into the nuances of production that I would have probably spent years figuring out on my own. Silverfilter's course is a perfect jump-off point if you've always dreamed of creating your own tracks!"

We're only halfway through and most of the guys taking the course have been well on their way creating their tunes from scratch programming in drums, playing in bass and keyboard/synth notes! Very happy and proud of them :)

Interested? http://silverfilter.posterous.com/learn-to-make-danceelectronic-music

The course started out focused on dance music but the differences in musical styles have not been a limit in the course as we discuss the principles and foundations of music production in general so if you're not into dance music but are into downtempo, DnB, dubstep, or if you're simply a songwriter wanting to create your own back up compositions for your songs, you are very welcome!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: