Monday, October 24, 2011

Revelations. Reason. Refill.

Revelations.

It's funny as a blogger in progress, I often think I have to come up with something really great and allot time to plan out and think and write. I later realize that I just have to post something relevant and can even be really short at times may it be a note, text, tutorial, lead, or even a video. I guess what we bloggers in progress fail to realize is that we don't have to overthink things. Posts can be simple but may very well be helpful to those who read it. So don't feel pressured. It's just now also that I realize I have to loosen up LOL :)

Reason. 

Well, adjusting to Reason 6 is a blast and I've been loving the new devices from the Pulveriser, The Echo, and The Gator. All of which I've been using a lot lately in my productions and work-related tunes. I'm also loving the audio transpose function. Really handy for all the off tune singing that I need to fix for some projects I'm handling hehe So far so good. I'm still observing the CPU usage though as a lot have reported that R6 bring some heavy strain on the CPU compared to R5+Record which R6 is a combination of. Let's see.

Refill. 

And of course, as part of just posting things that can possibly help out, check this video out. It's quite inspiring :) I've also purchased the patches of this guy and they are AMAZING! Most of which have found their way in a lot of my productions for the past months both personal and work-related!

Check this video out!

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: