Sunday, July 31, 2011

4 Albums in August... Hoping To Squeeze In One More.

August is so far, the busiest month for 2011. Here is why...

I'm working on 4 albums and I need it done by month's end. whoah...

I'm coproducing the upcoming album of Techy Romantics along with the band and it's a huge responsibility. Good thing I have a 2 week extension into September. I'm pretty excited about this as they've given me the freedom to put my silverfilter stamp on the tunes so I'm really psyched about this!

I also have to finish 2 full dance albums for a client in Germany. Talk about LOTS to finish. That's 24 dance tunes... gulp.

4th is my remix album due on the 15th. I didn't even realize it's already August!!! But I'll make it. I MUST!

That's it. An overview of my month. 

In the spaces in between, if there's still tiime, I have some solo singers I'm producing music for and some vocal recording that needs to be done for the Lovecore album hahaha let's see. God will give me time :)

LET'S GO AUGUST!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: