Sunday, August 30, 2009

A lot goin on in my mind...

Pardon the randomness of this one...

Just finished eating 2 slices of Garlic and Cheese pizza and mojos with caesar dip left over from my meal last night. eating it at 5:30 am is grreatt!

The bad... my net was down for a week and without confirmation on the fix, I still await ANY word from PLDT...

The good... I just finished sending my album to a writer for a foreign publication who asked to review Devotion! I can't wait to see it in their pages!!! This is indeed a great surprise from God and it's just the small ones at this point... I can feel it!

Had a nice Sunday. Played in GenCon Church in Taytay Rizal. I very much enjoyed it and it was a great feeling to minister to the younger musicians there. I hope we were able to inspire as well. After that, we had dinner in Shakey's in Ortigas center (since we're RARELY in the area). Then we headed to Makati for a wake of my friend's dad. Learned a lot about nurses. I salute you nurses all over!!!

Now I'm waiting for a video upload on youtube, which I think will take longer than expected (gulp) I wanna sleep already! hehe

I'm just glad I was able to finally send the materials for review. Stay tuned for the update on that magazine!!!

'til then... I'll update very soon!

God bless

Cy

No comments: