Sunday, August 30, 2009

A lot goin on in my mind pt 2

Seeing that I was excited to post, I forgot the others haha

Looking forward to this week...

- I'll be finishing the last whole track revision for our client in Germany. Imagine, last week, I had tomake 12 songs... 12 whole tracks. No wonder my stress blisters were really bad.

- I'll be getting my new laptop... which leads me to....

- I'll be able to prepare my new livesets!

- I'll be finishing my latest ad... and I hope to find out if the other ad I sang in was approved!

- My band, Lovecore, will be playing in Saguijo! I personally missed that!

- Will be meeting regarding the formal launch of Devotion. Yes, you read that right... FINALLY!!! hehe

- There's something in this week that's giving me this excited feeling and I dunno what. I think there's another greats surprise God has for me! There always is!

Cy


No comments: