Friday, July 10, 2009

Busy working with the site

I finally have time to work on the rest of the new silverfilter site and I'm pretty excited with the whole thing since it's improved so much from the last one, I can't wait to launch it... really. I've been itching to announce the first draft online just to let people know and witness the progress but I guess I really have to control myself.

It's a big learning process as I found myself googling for solutions for some things I wanted to include but it's gonna be worth it at the end. I'm just glad I'm finally creating a site I can easily manage and update at the same time use to interact on a personal level with the visitors and all the people who support my silverfilter project.

I'll keep this short as i'll get back to workin on it.

God bless you guys!

Cy

No comments: