Sunday, September 14, 2008

Southern Style

I recently posted about avoiding blogs in the silverfilter mailing list and i'd just like to clarify early on that any important update or news about my silverfilter project will continue and i'll simply avoid a daily thing which sometimes doesn't have any connection to silverfilter...

Anyway, i'm in Davao now and the other day, i did a short interview for a sky cable show entitled, Southern Style. I simple gave some digital djing overview, some basics and how to's for aspiring dj's out there. It was a fun experience as we did it in my lola's house so my relatives watched the whole shoot and interview. It was great to have the family there backing me up especially up to my grandmother, aunt, and uncles. It was a trippy experience. Good thing i brought my laptop and controller for a supposed gig over here, which didn't push thru but God found a way to make it worth the hassle in carryin it from mla to dvo and back. Unfortunately, it might be just shown locally in davao. But if you are in the area and you get the same cable channel, tune in to channel 13, sept 23 for a trippy tutorial and more.

God bless (",)

cy

No comments: