Thursday, September 4, 2008

Electronica Manila Sessions is Tonight!!!

I hope to see you guys tonight at 6 underground. show starts at 10pm.


I just finished my software liveset setup and it took me 3 whole days figuring it out and creating the set. I tell you, midi mapping causes real nosebleed hehehe I'm just excited I finally got everything together and I did a short run through practice already for tonight. After tonight's show, I'll be back on the drawing board a bit to add on to my existing setup but tonight's setup is enough for the task. Besides, I never would step up on stage if I didn't feel like it was THE setup for now. that's why it took me 3 days... yes I am quite the perfectionist hehe

Anyway, it's gonna be a great time tonight with other Electronica Manila artists, Mighty Dax, Names are for Tombstones, and Neon8. PLUS of course, the debut of my new live set up which is software based, centered on Ableton Live 7 and my Remote SL. Nilagyan ko pa nga ng sticker ng Ableton yung SL eh! hehehe

Takits!

God bless

Cy - silverfilter

No comments: