Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gigs and then Some

Come and check out my new liveset this friday for the Electronica Manila sessions v8.08 with Neon8, Mighty Dax, and NAFT. @ 6 underground.

For the South peeps, i'll be doin a set in molokai on Saturday so take note of the gigs... Sept 5 and 6 (",)

Speaking of liveset. Coming from a hardware live setup, i'm pretty excited for my software-controller setup which i've been cookin up for the past month. I recently bought a Novation remote sl 25, which acts as my main controller now for my live sets. I chose it because it has the most controls out there so i had to look for one in our shores. I also upgraded my Ableton Live software to version 7 and i'm very happy that i finally have my ableton-remote duo. My controller's setup pretty tight and quite complex which i'll be willing to share how i did it. I'm actually still ironing out some controls but i've mapped out everything already and i'm ready to go after a few practice runs.

See you guys on friday! This'll be fun

cy - silverfilter
www.silverfilter.com

No comments: