Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wallpaper Change

Picture_1

I just figured to post something random... I changed my wallpaper last night and it's not the best design but what I like about it is it's not your static wallpaper...

I decided to install a wallpaper clock. As You can see from the photo, it has the time and date! It's like a giant clock on my desktop and I like it. :)

Of course, I posted this to share the fun so get yours here http://www.vladstudio.com/wallpaperclock/# and it's for both Mac and PC. 

So you might say why I chose this design? Well, it's the design I could live with. The site has a paid option and the design I really wanted belongs to the paid service and I wanted to try out the WP clock first so I went with this. 

A few considerations though... this eats around a few MBs or RAM so if you plan to use your computer for live audio applications, you might want to disable it for shows if you have the base RAM installed on your system. 

Other than that, it's fun and at least I won't have to ask someone should I forget the day or date hehe

Enjoy!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: