Friday, June 8, 2012

Mastering The New Album

Just a little update. I'm wrapping up the mastering session for my new album and I'm so glad it's about done already. I just need to fix the album cover and I'll be preparing it for digital release!

I master my own tracks and as much as it isn't as advised to do so, it's good practice for me because I also need to hone my skills more for it. I enjoy the whole process even if it gets too personal for me that I sometimes revisit the mix then re-render again just because I want it perfect. But this time, I set limits on myself and I'm proud to say I'm almost finished. Finally. 

This album, well, took maybe a decade to finish because it's sort of a best of silverfilter to some extent... but more than a "best of" it's more like a journey to the stages I went thru as an electronic artist and I'm pretty excited to share those tracks with all of you for the first time. 

It will be available initially as a digital download only but a physical copy would be on the way as well. 

The title is Manila Electronica and you can read more about the album in depth here (you can also show your support by preordering it there) : http://www.artisteconnect.com/projects/manila-electronica-cd

Anyway, a music video is gonna be crafted to support the release and I'm hoping to do a couple more videos just to get some images together with the sound. Anybody interested in making one, let me know! :)

That's it for the short update!

God bless!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: