Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bandcamping...

I've long signed up for Bandcamp but I never really found the time to properly set my account up with even just a single or something. I'm glad I FINALLY did. 

You see, bandcamp is a really nice platform to showcase your music as well as be able to sell direct to your fans using their site. And not only sell but give stuff away for free. I really won't go into the details as it's best to visit their site to learn how AWESOME the site is. 

The point of this post however is to let you guys know that as I finally found time to upload music there, it's best to let you know that I uploaded an exclusive album for FREE on it. Unfortunately, if you're on my mailing list, you already have this. But if you aren't then what are you waiting for? It's an 8-track affair which can you grab in the link below!

http://silverfilter.bandcamp.com/

Enjoy! 

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: