Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

It's January 8 and a week has passed.

At this point, I'm pretty sure everybody can say that it IS indeed 2011 (since a lot of people usually say "I can't believe it's 2011 already!"). 

Have you guys been able to keep your resolutions? It's only been a week hehe Personally, I just decided to make changes. No dates. Just changes. I guess it's all for the better since we won't need to wait till another Jan 1 to decide to be different or make adjustments in life. 

blog-wise, I wanted to do 2 things:

1. To add more music content - I want the blog to be able to be more of a resource as well and I plan to put in entries that can be helpful for musicians of all shapes and sizes. I really wish it can help out a lot of people. 

2. Start my shirt blog - I love shirts and even Bernice always tells me to at least buy some more decent formal shirts from time to time but I just love t shirts and all that. with that love for shirts, I want to post a regular post about the shirts that I buy and share a little story about the design or why I got it in the first place. This covers anything from really really cheap ones, used ones, or anything out there. I won't be able to talk about really expensive shirts because I find em too expensive to start with and I just feel it's impractical to spend thousands on a basic tee. 

Any ideas or suggestions about what I can do to build up on these 2 is VERY welcome!

So there, simple things to start off the new year blog-wise. 

Happy new year again everyone! Have an awesome 2011!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: