Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Lot of Life Happenings and Updates hehehe and a wedding warning...

Last Friday I assisted my friends Karlo and kate in preparation for their wedding since it was their last day. It was a long night but fun. We stayed in Ascott in a really nice 2-bedroom apartment-like unit.

Saturday was the wedding and it was tiring the whole day since we got up early with only 4 hours of sleep and did the whole wedding. Bernice, Mara, and myself helped out with the organization and coordination that's why we got so tired after. On top of that, berns and myself hosted the whole thing. Wow... On a side note, the day coordinator they got was THE WORST I've ever seen at work... I hope none of my friends get them!!!!! Hassle... one of the worst things was they took the written vows of the couple hours before the wedding and FAILED to give it to the couple!!!! When the vows came, the couple didn't know what to do, everyone was looking around... where was the coordinator? Nowhere in sight... had I not ran out of the venue to look for her, they wouldn't have been able to say what they prepared!!! What makes it worse? Don't those day coordinators come as a team? My point being... even just one of the many members of the coordinators wasn't there when it all happened!!!! Good thing I don't know what they're called or else their names would be here for the world to see...

Sunday- mother's day... I woke up all tired and STILL exhausted from the fri and sat stress... never realized I was THAT tired! Watched Star Trek after church... awesome movie! Berns didn't want to watch at first and ended up liking the movie...

Just finished some work when I got home... yeah sunday night work... perfect hehehe

I'll be getting the final artwork and CD cover design/layout for my latest album this week and hopefully be produced by the end of the week Praise God!!! We hope it can make it by the end of May.

til then....

Cy

No comments: