Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Loooong time and great news....

Hope everyone's doing great!

I'm on Twitter in case anyone's into that. Been on Twitter since last yr. It's funny it only exploded 2nd qtr of this yr here. I post updates there almost daily so that's more up to date. But I do and still plan to post here on my blogs...

Anyway, some GREAT news...

I'll be in Bohol tom til Monday for a 2 night show for tourism promotions etc.

Once I get back, I'll be finalizing and DELIVERING my latest album to the replication company. So give it 3 weeks and the latest silverfilter CD is gonna be out!!!! Yahoo!!!!

Title is Devotion (in case I haven't mentioned it here). It's a very relaxed, ambient/chillout release. It's not those spa CDs everyone's familiar with. I call it a soundtrack to prayer. I'm pretty excited for it!

It's gonna be available in June! :)

In other news, mark August as I release a more dance-oriented album. That's what I'm really looking forward to. I've been cooking that thing for yrs and it's finally gonna be seeing the light o day so tune in!

2009's gonna be a great time in music!

God bless

Cy

No comments: