Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nice Saturday... REALLY NICE...

I initially planned to WORK yesterday. I opened the computer and loaded the CD with the files from  client to import. Lo and behold, their engineer exported all the files MUTED so I couldn't work at all! Since I knew the song I needed to remix, I decided to start on it. While working, my friend, Hope, texted if berns and I wanted to go see the Wanders coz he had extra passes. I've always wanted to go bring Berns to that so I said yes. Now I can see it for free! hehe We rushed to pick up Berns and went to Pagcor. When we got there, it was such a blessing to find out our seats were at the front!!!! I'm guessing that's the P3k tickets? Praise God! No wonder I never got to go get tickets coz God planned it for me to see it for free! Ang bait talaga ni Lord!!! Best of all, had I bought tickets before, I would've gone with the 1.2k but He wanted me to get the best seats. Wow! After the show we headed to Trinity beside MOA for some Dampa style dinner! most no of shrimps I've eaten in my life! Ang sarap! hehe After dinner we headed to starbucks. The one beside MOA was packed so we walked to MOA hoping the one there was still open... it wasn't. But because Starbucks today is like SM malls (they're everywhere!), we managed to find a 3rd starbucks all within walking distance at the Ecom bldg. We hung out there til closing at 3 and went home.

Highlight of my night? While in the car on the way to pick Berns up, we were planning to request for our single on NU107. I took out my phone to request the song and pressed "on" on the radio. Once it turned on, Walis Tambo was playing! It was so funny in a way. I was so shocked at the same time amused at how the chain of events transpired. I wasn't able to key in anything on my phone and there I was listening to our song on NU. Nice...

God's so full of surprises... :)

Cy

No comments: