Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wala lang...

yesterday was ok.

In a nutshell

met up with a buyer
collected some payments
went to Yupangco
picked up Berns
went to glorietta to eat and finish xmas shopping
attended the local e xmas party
brought berns home

_________________

It's been years since I last went to yupangco and I must say they finally made important changes. The showroom's better. The fine collection of Fenders were great! Being a fan of the Fender brand, it was nice to be around so many models especially the signature series models. I didn't bother testing some coz I didn't want to waste the time and energy of the salespeople cuz I don't want to buy at this time. hehehe

_________________

I'm currently fixing the xmas gifts for people. kinda late but hey...

_________________

It's quite a sacrifice selling my Korg synth to finance a guitar purchase but it had to be made :( The synth could find a better home since I don't get to use it anymore. It's just sad I have to let it go since it's part of my collection. Maybe in a few years I'd make it up and get a better one to replace that.

_________________

My concern these days is how to get the gifts to my friends since I'll be leaving soon for davao for the holidays!!!

_________________

Lovecore will be playing tom night at 9mile bar along kalayaan ave. see ya!

No comments: