Thursday, December 11, 2008

Been a while... gigs and new ads I've done

As I mentioned in the title, it's been a while. I haven't been able to update my blog and I sound like a broken record saying I feel bad about it. I always think about maintaining updates but I never get around to doing it...

Anyway, for all the cebuanos, I'll be there to do a show for SINULOG along with Neon8 and Couchlab so I hope to see you guys there. I'm hoping to finally revive my live set. Been very busy with work...

I recently just finished all (except for 1 cuz I had to go to baguio) the GMA christmas ads for the ff...

Aji
Fitrum
C2
Mr. Donut
KFC
Smart
Goldilocks
Solmux
UFC ketchup

I also did an Efficascent ad but I'm not sure if it's included in that.

It was quite a task finishing those that I had 2 17 hour days to do them. I was literally glued to my seat. I had other "easier" days. But it was worth it.

in other news, Lovecore recently played in Mall of Asia... Last wed to be exact. This was for the No Limits event of my church, New Life. Sitti played. Kitchie played. Jericho played... masaya... We didn't have Reg with us though coz he had work so it was quite a stretch for us to play as a trio. Hirap.

We had to leave right after the set though cuz we had to rush to the wolfgang album launch... WE DIDN'T MAKE IT!!!! Wasted money if you ask me... paid for ticket and gas and we ended up with nothing... Good thing they were selling the new batch of Razorback shirts so it was the highlight of the night.

Anyway, I'm off to makati.

Thanks for reading. God bless!

Cy

No comments: