Friday, May 27, 2011

My Alter Ego

As most of you know, doing music as silverfilter goes into doing music with varying styles as you may have observed from my very laid back Devotion tracks, to my very housey tunes. But for my deeper Techno stuff, i decided to go with the name Cyril S, which is of course, my real name.

Before I used silverfilter, I decided really to go with the name Cyril but due to having the same name as with  a friend of mine, Cyril Y of Groovenation, I simply tried to avoid the similarity and came up with silverfilter.

But for production purposes at this point in my life, I guess it's just right to bring it out and use my name but more for as I said, techno and minimal tech stuff. All the rest would be under silverfilter. I just want to mix things up a bit. 

With that, my latest release under my friends over at Deeper Manila is out already :)

Enjoy!

http://beatport.com/s/r1ymbb

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: