Thursday, February 26, 2009

Little Hardware Update

Recently pointed my head back to hardware and I just got myself a couple of Korgs... It's funny coz if you see my HW live set now, it looks like Korg's sponsoring me (I wish right?). Moving on, I got a Korg EMX and an ESX along with a Kaossilator, which I plan to use with my Kaoss Pad 3. All Korg products... wow. hehe

The EMX is a music production machine with 5 part synth and 9 part drums whereas the ESX is a music production sampler. The Kaossilator is a fun little piece of equipment, which a lot of people see as a toy but I'm sure I could find some nice use for it for the live setting.

Anyway, I'm hoping it'll jumpstart (it's working actually) my passion back for live regardless of venue, etc. I just want to play these days and get the music out again. Hopefully everyone can visit one time and say hi.

God bless and that's it for the short update...


Cy - silverfilter

No comments: